Dealers have deplored the harm brought about by a fire that bulldozed a part of a famous market in Ebonyi State, Eke Market Afikpo,Ebonyi Market.
The HOTGBEDU had detailed that the fire happened in the late long stretches of Tuesday.
As indicated by a portion of the merchants, merchandise worth great many naira were obliterated by the fiery blaze.
The fact that no life was lost makes it gathered.
As the fire episode seethed, it was accumulated that brokers, who were up to speed in shocks put forth attempts to rescue their products without progress, in view of its force.
The HOTGBEDU reports that endeavors to extinguish the fire by the Ebonyi State Fire Service Station in Afikpo Council Area fizzled.
Be that as it may, young people in the space prepared and prevented the fire from spreading.
The Chairman of Afikpo North LGA, Oby Oko-Enyim, visited the location of the episode on Wednesday.
The Oko-Enyim, who showed up at the location of the fire episode to discover the degree of harm, identified with the people in question.
She expressed, “Such a long ways as there is life, there is trust. Try not to lose trust or surrender along these lines. You will all beat this misfortune.”
The board supervisor was taken around the location of the fire by the Chairman of Afikpo Market Traders Association, Mr Johnson Oka.
As indicated by Oka, large numbers of the merchants lost everything to the fiery blaze.
He approached the state government to come to the guide of the people in question.